Monday, May 16, 2011

I Like Turtles

There is a turtle in our yard!!  Hehe.  While Micheal was mowing today, he found what he thought was a rock at first, but ended up being a turtle.  He's so cute - the turtle that is.  ;)  I took some quick pictures of him, but he wasn't a fan of looming camera ladies so kept going in his shell. This is one of the only pics I got of him somewhat out of his shell:

Photobucket

We showed Tsuba the turtle as well and needless to say, she was scared of him. Lol! Tsuba would slowly lean in to sniff, but was constantly ready for a quick retreat and jumped at every little movement or sound. She's such a chicken. I was hoping he would come out of his shell a bit when Tsuba was near for some cute dog/turtle pics, but he didn't. *sad face* Maybe if it's nice out again tomorrow and he's still in the yard, I might go out and play with him again. Hehe.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ya. i almost chopped up the poor thing w the mower.. but I think he makes a nice addition to the yard... he is a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like my dog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe does she? That's cool. She's super cute, but she's a handful when her nose takes over. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dog. <3 Reminds of shiloh...mm from that movie or book i believe.

    ReplyDelete